Personal Information: - The phrase "Personal Information(s)" used here refers to any information provided by the visitor, which may reasonably reveal or make the identity of the user ascertainable.
Visitor:- The term 'visitor' refers to any person who visits this Website
Information Provider:- The term "information provider" refers to any person who accesses this Website and chooses to provide personal information on our Website.
OBJECTIVE OF COLLECTING AND STORING DATA IS TO:
- To facilitate donors and supporter registration.
- To process donations.
- To issue a donation receipt.
- To comply with regulatory authorities and laws of India.
- To report the usage of donations.
- To resolve customer service issues or questions.
- To provide information on the work of Emmanuel Hospital Association and to invite to donate.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OUR WEBSITE
The Website does not collect any of the personal information of the visitor on a mere visit. Therefore, a visitor may visit this Website without revealing their identity. However, the Website, for certain purposes like making donations, collects information such as:-
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- or any other personal information i.e. information which may reasonably reveal or make ascertainable the identity of the user.
Any information apart from those mentioned above and collected by the Website would be used for the purpose for which it has been provided and will not be used for any other purposes without your consent.
Visitors should be aware that non-personal information and data may be automatically collected by the Website using cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent from a web server to your browser which is typically used to assign a unique identification to your computer and securely store information such as user IDs, passwords, preferences, and online profiles.
It is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You can choose not to have cookies delivered by Emmanuel Hospital Association website by changing your browser settings. Different web sites can send their own cookies to your computer. To protect your privacy, your browser only allows a web site to access the cookies it has already sent you, not the cookies sent by other sites.
To ensure complete privacy of your information provided, we adhere to strict Non-Disclosure terms with all our representatives and/or third-party to whom your information is provided strictly to carry out and complete the order/ donations placed by you on our Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website contains certain third party links. However, these links are merely for endorsement or donations, and EHA holds no responsibility for the content of those third-party websites. Therefore, Emmanuel Hospital Association is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any other web site to which we link.
OPTION TO OPT-OUT
Last Updated Date: 02-June-2020