Emmanuel Hospital Association expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Emmanuel Hospital Association also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously and therefore has certain conditions for refund of donation in place.
The refund of donation shall be subject to following condition.:
- The request must come to us within 48 hours of the donation being made and in the form of an email at email@example.com. No verbal request shall be entertained.
- The request for refund letter should carry full details about the donor such as:
- Name of the donor
- Verifiable communication address
- Permanent Account Number of the donor
- Purpose of donation
- Details of the payment made such as
- Cheque/DD number
- Date of the instrument
- If it is by online transaction,
- Date of transaction
- Amount Transferred
- Name of the bank and account Number to which they have made the transfer
- The reason for the cancellation
Those who make donations by using credit card/Debit Card/or online will get the refund only through the same medium. Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
Cancellation of the donation and refund to the donor are the sole discretion of the concerned authorities of the EHA and shall be final. The decision will be intimated to the donor within a reasonable time.
The refund will not be made in any other name other than that of the donor.
Last Updated Date: 02-June-2020